KEENKUT LANDSCAPING joins the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
KeenKut Landscaping has been a BBB Accredited business since December 2009. This means it supports BBB's services to the public and meets the BBB Accreditation standards. BBB processed a total of 0 complaints about KeenKut Landscaping in the last 36 months, the standard reporting period. Based on BBB files, KeenKut Landscaping has a BBB Rating of A+ on a scale from A+ to F.
The BBB suggests the following when hiring a lawn service:
- KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM A LAWN SERVICE: Lawn care companies provide many services including mowing, maintenance, aeration, seeding, landscaping, fertilization, pest control applications, and tree care.
- FIND OUT WHICH COMPANIES PROVIDE SERVICE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD: Ask your neighbors or friends for a recommendation.
- ASK FOR A LAWN INSPECTION AND A FREE ESTIMATE FOR SERVICE: Services that quote a price without seeing your lawn cannot be sure what your lawn might need.
- ASK ABOUT THE PRICE SYSTEM AND WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED: Lawn services may offer a yearly contract or a simple verbal agreement giving the customer the right to discontinue service at any time. Find out what happens if you have a problem between contracts. Will the service calls be free or is there a charge?
- CONSIDER ANNUAL COSTS VS. COST PER APPLICATION: Many companies allow you to pay after each treatment and may offer a discount if you pay the annual cost up front.
- GET A WRITTEN AGREEMENT ABOUT COSTS AND SERVICES BEFORE YOU PAY: Document the duration and expected results of the lawn care service.
- LOOK FOR GUARANTEES AND REFUND POLICIES: Some services may offer a guarantee of performance. Others may offer refunds if they fail to meet your expectations.
- MAKE SURE THE SERVICE IS LICENSED TO APPLY LAWN CARE PRODUCTS AS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW: Check with your state Department of Agriculture or Environmental Department for details.
- LOOK FOR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: A service's membership in one or more professional lawn care associations and active participation in the local community is a positive sign. Professional organizations keep members informed on new developments in pest control methods, safety, training, research and regulation. Most associations have a code of ethics for members to follow. Affiliation with a professional group is one indication that a company strives for quality in its work.
- GET A BUSINESS AND COMPLAINT REPORT: For further information on the company's service record, contact your local BBB.